Engage with Your Audience
EyeShares™ is an experienced team of marketing/advertising/branding professionals committed to helping you get eyes on your prize.
Building your brand message, audience and ultimately your bottom line.
Social media isn’t a switch you flip on and expect new customers to pour in.Only through time, effort and consistency will the fruits of Social Media be evident. You need a plan, you need to have an understanding of your audience, and you need to engage with your audience on a personal level.
EyeShares™ works to increase website traffic, build conversions, raise brand awareness, and improve communication and interaction with key audiences.
We review your current social media accounts and determine what’s working, what’s failing, and what can be done to improve. This lays out a foundation for your social media strategy.Key steps of the audit are: • Understand what social media platforms generate the most, or least, engagement with your brand.
- Identify your target audience and what their social media trends are.
- Estimate your capacity to ability to produce timely content to all your social media platforms.
- Identify your current investment of time and money in social media efforts.
- Measure your current rate of return on resources invested in social media.
Using the insights gained from the audit, we develop a strategy and plan for improving social media engagement with you customers. The plan is crafted with specific goals in mind.Important assets of an effective plan:
- Focus on the right mix of social media outlets to reach your audience and meet your goals.
- Draft a brand-authentic standard for visuals and voice in all social media activity.
- Determine best times to post and reach the desired audience.
- Create a realistic, maintainable schedule for post activity to ensure freshness.
- Identify ownership and responsibilities for both the client and Pal.
Begin posting using the knowledge gained through the audit, and the map laid out by the plan. Critical components:
- Fresh content that is emotive, meaningful, and engaging to your audience
- Content delivered consistently
- Conversation and interaction
Understanding how to best leverage all of your media touchpoints is key to increasing your EyeShares, gaining followers, improving SEO, and stimulating secondary engagement with non-followers. Using your website as the repository of new content and sharing it through social media can help improve SEO performance and set the direction for a focused SEM plan.